Retention Issues? SHE has got you….
SHE lashes super bonder has been trialled, tested & we are obsessed with the results. Eyelash sealant is an astonishing new product that you can use with ANY lash adhesive to enhance your retention results and keep your clients satisfied with your service.
Super Bonder Sealant: what does it do?
- SHE super bonder adds elasticity to the lash adhesive. The additional flexibility ensures that bonds don’t break as easily, therefore resulting in better retention.
How does is do this?
- SHE super bonder instantly polymerises the glue, & does not shock cure! It locks in the adhesive fumes and with the fumes contained, irritation and sensitivity are significantly reduced!
- Bonus – because the bonds have been sealed, the lashes, are instantly safe to get wet. Yourself and your clients will no longer have to worry about the “do not get lashes wet for 24 hour rule” You can now dance in the rain, sweat in the gym or go swimming post lash treatment”
How to use SHE Super bonder lash sealant?
- Once you’ve completed the eyelash treatment, squeeze 1 small drop of super bonder lash Sealant onto a microfibre brush and carefully apply at the bottom 2-3mm of the eyelash set (adhesive area). Make sure to apply only a very small drop of the product to avoid getting it into the client’s eye, as this may cause eye irritation.
- Allow the product to dry for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the eye patches and let the client open their eyes.
- Reduces irritation and sensitivity.
- Improves retention.
- Seals the adhesive – WITHOUT shock curing.
- Your client can get their lashes wet immediately post treatment.
- Works with ANY adhesive. Although we are biased here at SHE, I DO Glue is the best adhesive in the universe!!
- Eco-friendly glass bottle
- Cost-effective – 15ml bottle will last you for 8 months.
- 8 months of shelf life once opened
- MOST IMPORTANTLY – Vegan and cruelty free
- Capacity: 15ml
- A must have in any lash artists kit.